Saturday 6 July 2019

Salzwedel Campaign - Prussian Army


Prussian Army

Organisation
There are four corps in the army:
1st Prussian corps
2nd Prussian corps
3rd Prussian corps
4th Prussian corps

Infantry brigades of all four corps are the same
There is one elite, two average and one poor brigade in each corps

Two corps have heavy cavalry brigades, two have light cavalry

All four corps have 9 pounder guns

Command
CinC is a poor commander
1st 2nd and 3rd corps are average commanders
4th corps is a poor commander

The better the commander the more command points
A Poor commander has less command points

Strengths
All four corps have the same strengths and weakeness

Campaign Objective
The Prussians are fighting a defensive campaign
They must hold the town of Salzwedel to win the campaign
They must remain in their start locations until the French attack

2 comments:

  1. Paul,

    I like what I see ... and could field a scaled-down Prussian Army that is not too dissimilar from my own collection.

    Very inspiring!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob

    Go for it!

    I look forward to seeing how this orbat works with your rules

    best regards

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any