Thursday 22 October 2009

PBEM 1813 Magdeburg - Battle Report

Daily movement on the PBEM campaign is on hold whilst Jan and I catch up with the wargame backlog. What started as a small battle looks like becoming the major battle of the campaign, as more corps are fed into the battle.

I am trying out a new battle report layout for PBEM games. It is only fair that players who have put a lot of effort into getting their corps into position for the battle should be able to follow the wargame. So each move will be explained in greater detail than normal, and the rules illustrated more.

If you would like to see what its like, the first move can be seen by clicking on PBEM 1813 Magdeburg on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any