Saturday 19 September 2009

Wargames in Spain


The latest battle report is of a game we played in November 2008.

It was part of a mini campaign set in 1813, as so many of our games have been over the past couple of years. Its a good period to wargame because so many nations were involved, and the fighting ability of each nation was very similar.
The French are marching on Berlin and as they reach the town of Bismark the Prussians are spotted approaching from Stendel.
The Prussians attack the town before the French can occupy it and prepare it for defence.
You will find the battle report and photographs by clicking on "Wargames in Spain" on the right.

2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed your campaign reports, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Capt Bill

    I am glad that you enjoyed it. I enjoy reading them again as well.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any