Tuesday 18 September 2018

PowerPoint Battle Reports



I have recently been experimenting with doing a Powerpoint battle report as an addition to the previous battle report.

The first video or slide show is now on the most recent battle report. 

The blog is mainly for my own interest and as a record of the campaign.  But it is also generally available for anyone interested.   I am hoping that the addition of this type of battle report may make it interesting to any casual visitor.

It is hard for me to gauge whether this type of slide show improves the blog sufficiently to make it worth the extra effort of producing it.  

I would welcome any constructive comments from any readers who would be prepared to view the blog and link to the slideshow.

You will find the blog here:



Just click on the link at the bottom of the battle report for the slideshow


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any