Wednesday 8 July 2009

Tarragona Campaign


Recently I have used this blog as a weekly update and reference point for the rest of my blogs. I notice however, that this blog is visited each day 10 or more times, so I thought it might be more interesting if I used it as a sort of notice board, where I can put up anything new of any of the other blogs as soon as they appear. It would also give me an opportunity to comment on anything wargames related that takes my notice.

For a week or so most of my attention has gone to the new mini campaign. Its set in the east coast of Spain around the city of Tarragona. Yesterd
-->ay I posted the first blog, which is the background to the campaign. It can be found at -->http://1813tarragona.blogspot.com/
Today I will start work on the French and Spanish orders of battle, and hope to publish them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any