At last I feel I am starting to make some progress in mastering ProFantasy CC3.
I spent a lot of hours trying to extract part of the map of
Both explained how to do this with CC2, which is the earlier issue of ProFantasy. Whether this is the problem, or whether I am just too dense to understand I am not sure. It is a very complicated system, especially when trying to do something out of the norm. Though I would have thought that taking an extract of a larger map to make a more detailed map is not all that unusual. Whether it was me, or the system, I could not do it.
The good news is that it did not take very long to make a new map of the section I required. This is partly because I had learned more than I realised doing the previous map of all
Anyway, I am pleased with the end result. This map will be used as the Strategic Map for the campaign. Without ProFantasy it would have looked something like this map, which was the Strategic Map for the Tarragona Campaign.
Taragonna Campaign Strategic Map