Friday 10 July 2009

Campaigns of Napoleon

Thanks to a lot of hard work by Trevor, the new forum is now up and running.

I have to resist the urge to keep clicking on to see if there are any new members! Trevor set it all up and by the time I logged on there were already another two new members. Not sure how they found out about it, but all are welcome.

This is the link

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Campaigns_Napoleon/

I had a lot of trouble finding it on Google. But when I put it on a forum just now I used the link and connected straight away. If anyone has any problems please let me know.

The forum is to exchange experiences about napoleonic campaigning. To pass on what works, and what doesn't. It will not replace my blog, but I hope it may be a means of getting some feedback on what I am doing. That is the one big disadvantage of a blog, the lack of feedback.

Do have a look at the forum and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any