Thursday 7 May 2009

Blog Review 5


New Look Blog

Trying to find an earlier blog this morning, I realised that the whole thing had become unmanageable. So I have broken this blog into four new blogs as follows:

Blog 1 - Napoleonic Wargaming blog
Blog 2 - Model Soldier Collection blog
Blog 3 - 1813 Campaign blog
Blog 4 - 1813 North Germany blog

I hope that this has not confused anyone too much. I am sure that it will make it much easier to find a paticular blog once you get the hang of it.

Napoleonic Wargaming BlogBlog Reviews - updates on any of the blogs
Wargame Rules - updates on the rules
Campaign Preparation - how the campaign was put together

Model Soldier Collection Blog
Model Soldiers - what is in my collection and its history
6mm Armies - photos of my 6mm figures by nation and corps
15mm Armies - photos of my 15mm figures by nation and corps
25m Armies - photos of my 25mm figures by nation and corps

1813 Campaign Blog
Introduction - general information on the campaign
Campaign Diary - day by day record of the whole campaign
Campaign Rules - copy of the rules for running the campaign
Campaign Commands - details of each command in Germany and Spain

1813 North Germany Blog
Campaign Diary - day by day record of corps movement
Battle Reports - report of each battle fought in the campaign
French Army - order of battle and photographs
Prussian Army - order of battle and photographs

If there is anything you are not sure about, or if you can not find a blog you are interested in, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any